This exceptional paint offers one of the most stunning finishes on the market. Of the utmost quality and richness, it was selected to become the official paint of the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts! The #1 choice of designers and architects, this superior quality interior paint will flawlessly transform your spaces.
- Our most durable paint with non-stick, dirt-repelling silicone technology
- Advanced microacrylic™ technology with unique urethane particle infusion
- Eco-friendly formula with antimicrobial additive to maintain clean air
Precision engineered, Celestia combines performance and quality.
This unique paint delivers rich colour and a soft, smooth finish to the touch. Ultra wash-resistant, our interior paint is formulated with a non-stick, dirt-repellent silicone wax.
Choose an eco-friendly interior paint!
All our containers are made from 100% recycled plastic. In addition, our interior paints contain little or no volatile organic compounds. Celestia paint is also formulated without ethylene glycol or formaldehyde.
Official paint of the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts
Thanks to the beauty and richness of this paint collection, Denalt was honoured to be chosen by the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts as its official partner. 116 Celestia colours have even been developed exclusively for various museum exhibitions!
Our highest quality interior paint, worthy of a museum!
Celestia’s unique, high-quality formulation delivers perfect results with every application.
Features and Benefits
- Formulated without ethylene glycol, formaldehyde or any VOCs
- Easy cleaning and unmatched durability
- Colour and hardness provide a superior level of resistance, wash after wash
- No primer required for dark colours, gypsum board and plaster joints
- Protective antimicrobial film for surfaces exposed to high humidity
- High flow, low splatter formula
- 2-in-1 paint and primer
- Durable microacrylic polymer technology™
- Odourless formula
- Coverage over 55.7 m² (600 ft²) per gallon
- Gallons (3,7 L)
- Pails (18,9 L)
- Quarts (1 L)